Welcome to the overseas purchasing services offered by Linktel Inc. (hereinafter “Linktel”). Before proceeding to use our purchasing services, please carefully read the following terms of service (TOS):
1. These TOS apply only to overseas purchasing services provided by Linktel in conjunction with PChome Thai Marketplace.
2. The purpose of these TOS is to protect the interests of “Linktel Inc.”, as well as your interests. By clicking “I agree”, “Buy Now”, or any other option using similar language, or by entrusting Linktel to engage in purchases or related activity on your behalf on PChome Thai Marketplace, you are indicating that you are aware of and agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
3. All of the goods on these webpages and the related content are goods and content from overseas sources, and are offered, produced, and published on PChome Thai Marketplace solely by the seller indicated on the purchasing webpage. The purchasing services are provided by Linktel to make purchases from outside of Thailand. When you use this service to entrust Linktel to order on your behalf the goods or services you have chosen to purchase from overseas sellers (hereinafter the “purchased goods”), the goods will be delivered to you using the agreed upon delivery method. PChome (Thailand) Company Limited (hereinafter “PChome Thai”) is Linktel’s partner, and provides payment collection and platform services. All transactions carried out by you through the purchasing services are conducted by entrusting Linktel to purchase the goods on your behalf outside of Thailand. The entrusting relationship for the purchasing is between you and Linktel. PChome Thai is merely entrusted by Linktel to collect from you on Linktel's behalf the cost required to pay for the entrusted purchases, and to provide cross-border platform services.
4. Fees and costs that you will be required to pay for your use of the overseas purchasing services may include the following:
The itemized content of payments and itemized details of all fees shall be as specified on the purchasing website at the time of purchasing. Linktel will entrust PChome Thai to simultaneously collect the fees and costs described above. You understand that the final receiver of the fees and costs described above will, according to the applicable relevant tax laws and regulations, issue a receipt or proof of payment to you.
5. Once you have completed the procedure for entrusting Linktel with purchasing goods on your behalf (hereinafter “purchasing procedure”) according to the method, conditions, and process set out on the purchasing services webpage, you will be deemed to have given your offer and consent to entrust Linktel with ordering on your behalf the goods you have selected, in accordance with these TOS and the stipulations and transaction terms and conditions or restrictions specified on the relevant webpages. If there is a change in the information you have provided, such as your address or telephone number, you should immediately convey your needs via the online customer service system. After receiving the relevant information, Linktel will begin handling the situation as quickly as possible. If you do not immediately update this information, you may not use incorrect information as a reason to deny that you have entrusted Linktel to purchase goods on your behalf or to refuse to provide payment.
6. After you have completed the online purchasing procedure, the system will automatically send you a notification via email or other means. However, this notification is only to inform you that the system has received your purchasing information, and does not represent Linktel’s acceptance of your entrustment or indicate that a purchasing contract has been made. You agree that Linktel retains the right to accept or refuse your entrustment. If Linktel confirms the accuracy of all transaction terms and conditions, the seller of the goods you have entrusted Linktel to purchase on your behalf still has those goods in stock or can still offer them for sale, and there are no other circumstances that would prevent Linktel from purchasing the goods on your behalf, Linktel will complete the purchase as quickly as possible according to the terms and related stipulations set out on the purchasing webpage, and will ship the purchased goods, based on the seller’s instructions, to the shipping address you have provided, without any additional notification to you. However, you may check the status of shipment on the website. If there is any error in the transaction terms, the goods are not in stock, the service cannot be offered, or Linktel is unable to accept the entrustment, Linktel may at any time refuse to accept your entrustment and will return to you any funds you have paid.
8. After Linktel receives your payment and makes certain that it can accept your entrustment, it will pay the necessary product prices and shipping fees for the purchased goods to the seller. The seller may entrust Linktel or another cooperating logistics enterprise to deliver the purchased goods to the shipping address you have provided. However, you also agree and understand that Linktel or the cooperating logistics enterprise will ship the purchased goods to you as received, using the seller’s original packaging, and will not offer services involving opening the packaging and inspecting the goods. In addition, you are solely liable for anything that occurs during the shipping process, including but not limited to any loss or damage to the goods incurred during the international or domestic shipping process. Neither Linktel nor the cooperating logistics enterprises bear any liability for such loss or damage.
9. As the purchased goods originate from overseas, it may be necessary, according to the type or value of the goods, to duly pay customs duties or related taxes or to undergo related inspections at the time of shipment into Thailand. You understand and agree that you must bear sole responsibility for such matters and pay any and all related expenses arising therefrom, including but not limited to customs duties or other related taxes, and for arranging the related procedures. Linktel will, according to the shipping method set by the seller, alert you as to whether you need to arrange customs clearance procedures:
10. If you choose to pay related costs and fees with a credit card at the time of purchase, you will input the relevant credit card information online. The purpose of this is to confirm with the card issuer the validity of the credit card and to obtain authorization for the transaction. It does not indicate that you have already made payment, nor does it represent that the purchasing relationship is established or that a contract has been made. Linktel reserves the right to accept or refuse your entrustment.
11. You understand and agree that Linktel makes no warranty, express or implied, that all information that appears on the purchasing webpages or in related messages is complete, correct, and timely information. Limits on purchase quantities of related goods or services shall be as specified in the webpages describing the goods or services and in the information appearing on relevant webpages during the purchase process for each good or service. If there is any error in the specifications, pictures, or description of any relevant good or service, the information provided by the original manufacturer or the original provider (seller) of the good or service shall prevail. If there is any error in the specifications, pictures, description, price, or transaction conditions of any relevant good or service, Linktel may, after receiving your message entrusting the purchase, refuse to accept your entrustment.
12. All prices that carry an indication such as “suggested retail price”, “resale price” or other language with similar meanings, are merely the suggested sale price, general marked price, or general estimated price of the original manufacturer or the original provider (seller) of the goods or services. Such indications do not represent the actual transaction price for any specific area or merchant, or for a specific period of time.
13. You understand and agree that Linktel only provides purchasing services, and does not offer any warranty or after-sales service for the purchased goods. Product quality assurance, warranties, and after-sales service for the goods you entrust Linktel to purchase on your behalf shall be provided by each original manufacturer or original provider (seller) of the goods or services, in accordance with the terms and conditions stated thereby regarding quality, warranty, and after-sales service.
14. If shipping of the purchased goods has been arranged but the shipper is unable to deliver the goods to you, or Linktel notifies you of a time limit to pick up the goods and you refuse to pick them up or you cannot be contacted, this will be deemed your agreement to abandon the purchased goods. Linktel will not send a separate notification, and Linktel will do whatever it considers appropriate with the purchased goods. You may not later request that Linktel deliver the purchased goods or refund any costs, nor may you claim damages. In addition, as Linktel has already performed the purchasing services as entrusted by you, all fees and costs paid by you under Article 4 of these TOS will not be refundable.
15. As Linktel purchases goods overseas from sellers on your behalf according to your instructions, you understand and agree that Linktel is not the seller of the purchased goods. You therefore may only request a return and refund on goods of which Linktel has completed the entrusted purchase on your behalf, and not on goods as they were displayed on the product webpage when you initially indicated your entrustment to purchase goods on your behalf. For any goods to be returned by you, you must have kept in their entirety all of the goods, gift items, attachments, packaging, and any and all accompanying documents or materials in the same condition as when they were shipped out, and if the seller issued you a receipt or voucher, you also shall return the receipt or voucher therewith. Otherwise, Linktel may refuse to accept your request to return purchased goods for a refund. Except as specified above, you may not make a request for return and refund for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, goods not meeting your needs, defective goods, damaged goods, or inconsistency or discrepancy between the goods actually shipped by the seller and those indicated on the webpage.
16. The method and conditions for any return of purchased goods for a refund will be in accordance with the information specified on the purchasing webpages and on relevant webpages during the purchasing process. For any goods to be returned by you, you must have kept in their entirety all of the goods, gifts, attachments, packaging, and any and all accompanying documents or materials. Otherwise, Linktel may refuse to accept your request to return purchased goods for a refund.
17. Regarding the purchasing services, if you have any questions or wish to provide any response to Linktel, you may log into the PChome Thai Marketplace platform at your convenience, and submit your question in accordance with the handling mechanisms, processes, and related contact information set out by Linktel. A Linktel customer service representative, after receiving your message, will assist you as soon as possible.
18. You understand and agree that if for some reason Linktel, according to law or to an agreement, must bear liability for reimbursement or compensation to you, such liability shall be limited to no more than the actual purchase price paid for the purchase transaction in dispute.
19. You agree that all purchase transactions or behavior you entrust Linktel to engage in on PChome Thai Marketplace, as well as these TOS and the stipulations on relevant webpages, shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which Linktel is located. Any actions arising from disputes regarding these TOS or related purchasing services shall be adjudicated in the first instance in a court of the jurisdiction in which Linktel is located.