Lobo - Bbq Seasoning Mix 35g
Recipe: BARBECUED RIBS
What you need:
• 1 packet of Lobo BBQ Seasoning Mix • ½ cup (120 ml) water • 1/2 kg. ribs
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. (You may try other preferred parts or lamb, chicken and turkey instead of ribs.)
Ingredients: Salt 20%, Paprika Powder 13.2%, Maltodextrin 12.5%, Whey Powder 12.2%, Dextrose 11.8%, Wheat Flour 11.5%, Spices (Anise, White Pepper, Mustard, Celery) 11%, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate) 4%, Hydrolyzed Soybean Protein 3.5%, Anticaking Agent (Silicon Dioxide) 0.3%
Allergen Information: Contains milk, wheat, soybean, mustard and celery.
Directions: (prep. time: about 1 hr. 40 min.)
1. Dissolve the contents of this packet with water.
2. Marinate ribs in the mixture for 30-40 minutes.
3. Add vegetable oil and combine again.
4. Lay the ribs on barbecue grid. Grill until done, turn occasionally.
*All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only